17 Beiträge
elle german hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace update ideas - Good Morning! im interested in brightening up the area around my fireplace. i was thinking about adding either a peel and atick on tile or... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
elle german hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Silver OR Black Knobs? - Hello! I hope everyone is well. Im interested un updating the hardware in my kitchen. Not sure if I should keep silver knobs or change to... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
elle german hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas on a picture for above a sofa - Hello everyone! Thank you in advance for your help. I converted an upstairs bedroom into a sitting area. Im going for a contemporary feel... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
elle german hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hmmm...ideas for above sofa - Happy Sunday! I am decorating a bedroom upstairs that I use for a sitting room. Not exactly sure what to put above the sofa to pull the room... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
elle german hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Perfect Accent Chairs..Any Ideas? - Hello there! I am Elle and Im looking for accent chairs to compliment a new living room sofa. The living area is completely empty. The carpe... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
elle german hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hmmm.chest ideas - Greet ings! Im in the process of decorating a small guest bedrool. Right now I have a gray upholstered platform bed and I plan to order a... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
elle german hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug Rage! Hellllllppppp! - Greetings everyone! I desperately need help selecting a different rug for my living room. My existing rug is too small(8x5) and the white ... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
elle german hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash?? - Hello all! I am planning to add a backsplash to the kitchen however Im not sure if I should put it above the cabinents and behind the sink ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
elle german hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pillows, Pillows, Pillows - Happy New Year! I am searching for pillows to go on my living room sofa. Currently the pillows have the same print as the chairs. I found... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
elle german hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pillows, Pillows, Pillows - Happy New Year! I am searching for pillows to go on my living room sofa. Currently the pillows have the same print as the chairs. I found... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...