5 Beiträge
3llen81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color is the island please? - I am going with blue cabinets as well and love this color!
    Kommentar
3llen81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stainless steel carts - Where can I find the stainless steel carts?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
3llen81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets - Paint color on cabinets please?
    1 Kommentar
3llen81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Dilemma - Not sure what to do for the kitchen in our new home. So far, we have only done floors and appliances. I am pretty sure I want to paint the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
3llen81 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring-Engineered hardwood or luxury vinyl planks? - We wanted to have engineered hardwood put in our first floor but when they came out to examine our floors, we were told that a floating floo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare