16 Beiträge
ellymays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you have this one with the chaise in the left? - Do you have this model with chaise on left side? How deep is the chaise?
    1 Kommentar
ellymays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
ellymays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom wall color? - I have a white modern bedroom set and I bought this comforter combo for it, what would be a good color for my walls?
    44 Kommentare
ellymays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions - Dimensions of the chaise?
    1 Kommentar
ellymays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Price - Approximate price for the sectional? Thank you
    1 Kommentar
ellymays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
ellymays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fake flowers in vase - Any ideas of where I can find fake flowers in vases for bathroom that don't run 2 to $300? That's all I've seen, very nice but too pricey fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
ellymays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door to balcony - In my master bedroom I have one big window with curtains and there's a door to a balcony, don't know whether to put shades, blinds, curtain?... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
ellymays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Duvet covers - I just got a new bed and just love the duvet covers that are out there, but I even tried one that had ties inside and the comforter didn't ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
ellymays hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pillows - where are the throw pillows from? love them!
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...