13 Beiträge
mango mango hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mango buds getting black - my mango flowering buds looking black. the mango tree itself and the flowers look healthy which makes me think wether i should worry or not.... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mango mango hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mango leaves look chlorotic - I have noticed that my kp mango leaves esp coming from new shoots have a chlorotic look. What do you guys think i need to treat them with? t... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
mango mango hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
mango mango hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
mango mango hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do I snip off the shoots of my mango - I have a kp mango 140 cm tall. Since bought this 1 month ago I am wondering should I snip off the new shoots to make it stronger or should I... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mango mango hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mango flower looks drying - I have a kp mango and its flowers look like they are gonna dry. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Any help would really be appreci... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
mango mango hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mango young tree leaves - What do you guys think is the problem with these leaves of my young 60 cm tall mango plant?
    3 Kommentare
mango mango hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Prevent Mango fruit falling off - I have a kensigton pride 150 cm mango tree which is potted in a very large 20 gallon pot. In one of the branches it has begun to form a spik... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
mango mango hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mango tree leaves changing color and spots - i live in albania temp is about 26 centigrades. the plant leaves are not so dark green as the other kensingtons that i have. this ones leave... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
mango mango hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pot size - how gradually to repot? say i have a 20 liters pot and the plant get bigger what size do i progress in term of repotting?thanks
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...