30 Beiträge
emccarron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the rug! Would love to know where to find it. - Can you tell me where I can find that beautiful rug? I love it!
    Kommentar
emccarron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
do you know where those beautiful bar stools are from? - I would love to know where I could find those bar stools!
    Kommentar
emccarron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me where you got the cabinet? - Could you please tell me where you got that lovely media cabinet on the right? Thank you!
    Kommentar
emccarron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirror - Could you tell me where you found that beautiful mirror? Love it! Thanks!
    Kommentar
emccarron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the built in, can you give me the dimensions? - Specifically, I was wondering how tall and deep it is. Also, do the doors open down (like an oven door)? I love it.
    Kommentar
emccarron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Height of fireplace surround - Do you happen to know the approximate height of the fireplace surround (from floor to top of stone)?
    2 Kommentare
emccarron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ottoman Coffee Table - Could you tell me where you found that lovely ottoman / coffee table? Love it! Thank you!
    Kommentar
emccarron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hardware - Can you tell me what hardware you used on the pull drawers and the glass doors? They are lovely. Thank you!
    Kommentar
emccarron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Valor Heat Shift with TV above - I am getting a Valor gas fireplace installed and would like to put a TV above it. I understand that it's better to also purchase the Valor h... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
emccarron hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Custom Doors - I love the doors covering the TV so much. Is there anyway you could put me in touch with the custom designer. I would love to have that pers... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...