18 Beiträge
emilysmith2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with kitchen floor and cabinet color selection - We need to replace our kitchen floor and decided that instead of a full kitchen remodel we would replace the floor, paint the cabinets, repl... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
emilysmith2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sunroom rug and pillows- which one do you prefer - I've created a couple of sketches of my sunroom with two different greek key rugs. Which one do you like better (one has white background wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
emilysmith2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roman shades...with curtains or not? - I just finished sewing new Roman shades and curtains and am feeling a bit disappointed with the results. My husband agreed he didn't really ... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
emilysmith2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sunroom rug choice - I need to change the rug in my sunroom because the sisal stains too easily. Here is the current sunroom Here is an inspiration photo ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
emilysmith2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I put in this bathroom corner? - [Accent bench[(https://www.houzz.com/products/acme-bagley-bench-wool-and-clear-acrylic-prvw-vr~79462695)Looking for some creative ideas for ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
emilysmith2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile job advice- am I being too picky? - I'm struggling with how my new shower is turning out. I hired a very reputable contractor that stands behind their work and I want to be sur... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    68 Kommentare
emilysmith2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color choice for drapes - I am making some drapes to layer over my Roman Shades. What color would coordinate the best with my leopard print shades?
5 „Gefällt mir“    34 Kommentare
emilysmith2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing fabric for Roman Shades - I am having custom Roman shades made and need help choosing the fabric. In the living room there are two windows with white plantation shut... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
emilysmith2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug for sunroom - I am trying to decide on a rug for our sunroom. Would either of these be appropriate?
    8 Kommentare
emilysmith2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Choice of rugs - We are trying to choose a rug for our dining room and foyer area. I have the rooms and the dining set pictures attached and my top choices ... Lesen Sie mehr
    59 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...