16 Beiträge
Emma McD hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Layout..hopeless cause? - Hi Just curious to know your thoughts. Is this layout a hopeless cause to try make work? The living room/entrance is on such a bad place. Wo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Emma McD hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi paint colour - Hi, I really love this room. Perfect colour combination. Just wondering what of paint you used? Thanks in advance. Emma
    2 Kommentare
Emma McD hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen wall colour - Hi I was looking some advice on kitchen wall colour to go with this door colour. I was hoping to warm the kitchen up. It's a kitchen dining... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Emma McD hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cooker/ Range Everhot - Hi are you sure this is an Aga, it is very much like an Everhot.
    3 Kommentare
Emma McD hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What make is the stove - Hi can you tell me what make the stove is? It looks great! Thanks Emma
    2 Kommentare
Emma McD hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love your products - Hi I really really like you products, your bath taps look great! Can I buy these anywhere in the UK or Ireland?
    2 Kommentare
Emma McD hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets - Hi I love your kitchen. Can I ask what what colour the cabinets are?
    Kommentar
Emma McD hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Work tops - Hi I absolutely love your kitchen it looks amazing. Can I ask what your worktop are? Thanks Emma
    2 Kommentare
Emma McD hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen colour. - Hi I absolutely love this kitchen can you tell me the cabinet colour please. Thanks Emma
    2 Kommentare
Emma McD hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Slates - Hi, I absolutely love the roof slates! Can you tell me where you got them from? Are they very expensive? Thanks for that. Emma
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...