34 Beiträge
empressct hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower trim replacement... - As you can see, the base trim of this shower is discoloured and the sealant mouldy. Can this strip of trim be replaced? Thank you in antic... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
empressct hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bentwood Chair Designer...... - It's a long shot...but does anyone recognise the seat pattern and design of this chair? I would love to know its history. It's not a Thone... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
empressct hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trailing greens…. - Can anyone tell me what the plant is please?
    1 Kommentar
empressct hat eine Diskussion gestartet
garden bed wall colour dilemma.... - We need to paint the small grey wall of our garden bed. As you can see it is surrounded by limestone, grass and dark brown decking. Any su... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
empressct hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant suggestions please.... - I would love some advice please on which tall tree/bush would fill this corner. I live in a coastal area of Perth WA....thank you.
    4 Kommentare
empressct hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dull kitchen splashback - I can't afford to change my kitchen benchtops so would like to replace the grey splashback with something more uplifting to blend with the w... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
empressct hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deck Stripper - Is this product available in Australia?
    Kommentar
empressct hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window dressings..... - I'd love some advice please on dressing/or not..... this sliding door area. The windows on the far sides of the picture are dressed with ro... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
empressct hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
empressct hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The wall behind the sink? - Please can you tell me what this is ....stone, wallpaper, paint, tiles?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...