13 Beiträge
emrogers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Garden Bed: yellow, Purple or white roses - Ok, guys, i need help again. :) I have a new garden bed that i just amended and its ready for planting. it's about 12ft long and about 8 ft ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
emrogers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for wheel barrow container - So I have been really excited to about this old wheel barrow I was given. I immediately knew I wanted to use it as a planter. Then my roses ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
emrogers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LL transplanting - Ok, so i bought a LL 3 years ago from a local nursery here in Dallas, Tx my zone is 7/8. i planted it and of course it didn't bloom but sta... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
emrogers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pretty Pink rose, what is it?? - Hi everyone. I have this pretty pink rose that my husband rescued and brought home to me from a house that was going to be torn down. This w... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
emrogers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
First division of my Dianthus - I bought some Dianthus at Lowes about 2 years ago. They have done absolutely wonderful for me and they smell up my garden like no tomorrow! ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
emrogers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A few pics of my roses - This one is Daybreaker Marie Pavie (I do nothing to her literally and I think she prefers it that way. I haven't been too impressed with her... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
emrogers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Staggering climbing roses/multiple C.R. - Guys, i need help. i have an arbor at the entrance of my front walkway. I currently have a lady banks yellow rose on the right hand side and... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
emrogers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New addition - New hydrangea I just picked up at Lowes
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
emrogers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Walkway hedge - So I have a flagstone walkway that leads to my house from the street. Just Sunday as I was prepping one of garden beds I read in a ARE catal... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
emrogers hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Little lime no blooms/trouble maybe?? - I bought this little lime last fall and it was beautiful and bushy. It came back this spring just as healthy and bushy but within the last m... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...