19 Beiträge
Emily Martinez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remote control - Does this fan come with a remote control?
    Kommentar
Emily Martinez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this dimmable? - Can you dim the light fixture?
    1 Kommentar
Emily Martinez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remote - Does this come with a remote control?
    1 Kommentar
Emily Martinez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remote Control - Does this come with a remote control?
    Kommentar
Emily Martinez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remote Control - Does this come with a remote control?
    1 Kommentar
Emily Martinez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remote Control - Does this come with a remote control?
    1 Kommentar
Emily Martinez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color is the door? - The picture looks blue. I like the blue. However I doubt that is the color. What color is the door? Can you order it in the color of your ch... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Emily Martinez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How does it hold up to humidity and hurricane force winds? - I live in Florida and we have super humidity and pesky little friends known as hurricanes. Does it meet the building standards for those?
    Kommentar
Emily Martinez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is this made out of solid wood? - Is this made out of solid wood? Or is it MDF or something?
    1 Kommentar
Emily Martinez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this frame capable of working with a mechanical platform? - I have a platform that lifts the head and feet that I require for medical reasons. I need to know if this bed frame will work with that type... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...