13 Beiträge
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DeWils or Ultimo Kitchen Cabinets? - Hi all! Just curious if anyone has gone with either company & how they like them? We are wanting to go with white cabinets and I'd like ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
INCREDIBLE! - You have blown it out of the park with this design. Fantastic work! The mixture between white & wood is beautifully done!
5 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful! - Love this living room. Every detail is great!
    1 Kommentar
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color? - It's perfect! Do you have the paint color on file? I'm painting my house soon & love it! Fantastic work
    1 Kommentar
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Color? - I'm currently building a house & LOVE this color! Do you have it on file?
    2 Kommentare
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
house color? - I'm in the process of building a garage in Oregon and this is an amazing earth tone color! Do you have it on file?
    Kommentar
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful! What stain is this? - I'm currently building a home and am going with the Clopay Canyon Ridge Garage Doors & this is the EXACT color I want.
    3 Kommentare
Emily hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...