4 Beiträge
enamenefield hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Carved Out Bedroom Space - This room was carved out of a space that was meant to be a living-room. It looks out onto a patio that features a small lake. The left "... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
enamenefield hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help contemporizing stripe painted bathroom - I am experimenting with stripes. Currently using MS Precious Metals paint collection in Pink Pearl and interior flat Lava Stone to create st... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
enamenefield hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help decorating a bathroom painted with Martha Stewart striped alternating pink shades - I am experimenting with stripes. Currently using MS Precious Metals paint collection in Pink Pearl and interior flat Lava Stone to create s... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
enamenefield hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need a peaceful place to write that doesn't feel like an office...freelance writer - I have a basement bedroom with a window looking out over a small garden and some rolling hills. There is a small closet in the room. 12'x1... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare