14 Beiträge
engine99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for TV and seating placement rules - Hello! In the past I have seen a diagram illustrating TV screen size vs. seating distance from the screen. I think one of the pro’s poste... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
engine99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint colors requested - Please could you tell me exactly which Sherrington-Williams paints were used. I would like to see if they color match a wall paper I intend... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
engine99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
nice looking basket - Is this printed on one side or both sides?
    Kommentar
engine99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cool table - what are the trays made of?
    Kommentar
engine99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Specifications wrong - What is the proper weight for ths item?
    Kommentar
engine99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great Chandelier - Would you share the source for the chandelier? It is fabulous! This is gorgeous and so light and airy for a large space. Thanks!
    Kommentar
engine99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cooktop question - Does anybody know who makes this cooktop with the down draft in the center?
    Kommentar
engine99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interested in Lava Rock Pebbles - Do you have the tumbled lava rock in larger sizes too? looking for a 3"-6" size. Thanks.
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
engine99 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drying rack - Would you shears the source for your metal wall hung drying rack? So hard to find a well made modern one! Thanks!
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...