18 Beiträge
enw3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
At a loss for bedding! Need ideas! - Gray walls, red curtains, striped love seat What color and type of bedding would work? The quilt can go
    3 Kommentare
enw3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help finishing dining room - I plan to hang a large horizontal mirror over the buffet, but I don't know what to put between the lamps any ideas?
    69 Kommentare
enw3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I put over sideboard in dining room? - This is a large wall that needs a strong focal point I think. It is a beach house so something leaning beachy might help the look of the r... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
enw3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas on what to hang over bed - what should I hang over bed? It's a guest room in beach condo. One picture, several small ones, or nothing at all?
    17 Kommentare
enw3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with mantle - What should I put on either side of the picture?
    11 Kommentare
enw3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with accessorizing this side board - I have never known exactly how to accessorize this piece. Should I replace the arrangement with something else? Are the prints hanging abov... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
enw3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I put on this blank wall? - I can't figure out what to hang on this wall in the master bedroom of beach condo. Any suggestions?
    22 Kommentare
enw3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone know how to hang a frame or mirror on top of a large mirror? - I have a large bathroom vanity with one long mirror. It has 2 sinks. I was thinking about hanging mirrors above each sink on top of the lar... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
enw3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
enw3 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help picking paint color for bathroom - Would like a gray and white bathroom. Can't decide whether to paint walls white(or very light gray) with the cabinet and light box a charcoa... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...