14 Beiträge
eozment hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the specifics on the flooring used in this area? - This is a beautiful space. Very nicely done. I would super appreciate it if you shared the specifics on the flooring in here.
    Kommentar
eozment hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type, manufacturer and color are these bricks? - This is an absolutely beautifully done arch. I am looking to do a similar look in my game room. Do you mind sharing the details on these bri... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
eozment hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the paint color on these cabinets? - This is a fabulous fun space. I would love to do the same in my mudroom. If you don't mind sharing the color on the cabinets that would be s... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
eozment hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you happen to recall the spacing on the beams? - I am designing a similar project for my own home. Architect has 24" between the beams but I don't feel that will be enough for the fabric as... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
eozment hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the paint color for the walls in this space? Trim? - What a well done clean and simple space. Fabulous. Would love to know paint colors used to create this wonderful light and bright space. :)
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
eozment hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
eozment hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
eozment hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you please provide the maker, model an color on the roof tiles? - What a beautiful elevation. Very nicely done. I am looking to do a similar look and would love to know the roofing details. Thank you so muc... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
eozment hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
eozment hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you please tell me the man, series and color on these pavers? - Great colors and layout on these pavers. I would love to know the details. Working to find something not in "desert" colors in Arizona. :)
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...