16 Beiträge
Sibarita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backyard Privacy ideas to hide metal monster please! - I truly need your help. I need ideas to create some privacy in my yard. My house is Midcentury modern with a large yard, a pool, and a view ... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Sibarita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertops urgent advice please. - Hello everybody. I'd love to hear from anyone who has used Della Terra Quartz on kitchen countertops. I am about to change my kitchen counte... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Sibarita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Della Terra Quartz. - Hello everybody. I'd love to hear from anyone else who has used Della Terra Quartz ( kitchen countertops). I am about to change my kitchen ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Sibarita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor privacy ideas - We have a lovely home which we bought with a lot of sacrifices. We used to have a perfect view ( a beautiful lake and trees). Until a few mo... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    81 Kommentare
Sibarita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anybody please help me identify these fruit? - There are quite a bit of these in a house that we recently bought. In the yard there are apples, plums,etc., so I was wondering if this is a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sibarita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood suggestions for fence? - Can anybody please recommend a type of wood with redish tones for a small horizontal accent fence (like the ones in the pictures below)? I... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Sibarita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gutters, downspouts and trim color. - After a long and excruciating process of selecting the exterior colors of our house, I have finally picked a lovely light gray and a dark on... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sibarita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mid-century green door color? - Can anybody suggest a name and brand of a great Mid-century color that would look just like this one in the picture? Thanks!
    6 Kommentare
Sibarita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recommended Fruit Trees for Denver, Colorado? - Hello! I would like to plant six to eight (large #25 caliper) fruit trees in my back yard. I want to carefully select the varieties based o... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Sibarita hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Brick, stucco, siding or keep rocks. Need advice! - Hello! I urgently need some ideas on what to do with this less than appealing exterior. The house is just gorgeous inside: stunning views, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    32 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...