42 Beiträge
epw0946 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any idea what is going on with these hostas?? - This year old Lakeside Paisley Print was found tucked away in my Houtiniya mess in my hosta bed - info is in another post! ;-( !! The pictur... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
epw0946 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cannot post a picture update - This is what they suggested to do. I am not sure I want to do that. Do I?? Does anyone think it will work. If you do think it would work I w... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
epw0946 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cannot upload a photo - Photo shows up with a film over it and just keeps trying to load then finally gives up and no photo!! I just put a photo up a few weeks ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
epw0946 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
picture won't load - The picture is showing up with a hazy film over it and will not load. Any ideas??
    2 Kommentare
epw0946 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any idea what is going on with this one?? - This year old Lakeside Paisley Print was found tucked away in my Houtinaya mess in my hosta bed info on that is in another post! ;-( !! T... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
epw0946 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Papou's Garden Site - Any info on what happened to Papou's Garden?? It was beautiful!!
    4 Kommentare
epw0946 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Houttuynia WARNING!! - This is what happens when you plant a Houttuynia with your hostas. They are a wonderful "weed" for an area you want to fill in, bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
epw0946 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Two year old Spilt Milk - What is the trick for getting Spilt Milk to grow and to get the lovely white lines?? Mine is two years old and it looks worse than when I go... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
epw0946 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hosta Suppliers?? - I am so impressed by the beautiful hostas on here. So many are unusual and different. I would like to add a few more hostas before I run out... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
epw0946 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this Nematodes?? - Can this be nematodes already??
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...