4 Beiträge
erelgi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this poison ivy? - We had an approximately 3' by 3' patch of this in one of our back beds, and my husband and I were sure it was poison ivy and were planning t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
erelgi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this ground cover? - The old owners of our house planted patches of this in several shady beds, but it seems to be spreading throughout our yard. Right now, it's... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
erelgi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Poison ivy or maple seedling? - I have these little seedlings popping up all over my front yard: two reddish, shiny maple shaped-leaves from a single stalk. I assumed they ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
erelgi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Poison ivy or red maple seedling? - I have these little seedlings all over the beds in my front yard (see picture). There are three red maple trees in the front yard, right ove... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar