34 Beiträge
eri54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Haas' Halo... your experience? - Hello all! I'm in a process of choosing an arborescens hydrangea for a sunny spot in my 7b SEPA garden that I want to fill, and would like ... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
eri54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
That shrub with dark purplish foliage - Is that ninebark or...? Would like to know the name of that shrub. Thank you in advance.
    2 Kommentare
eri54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Refreshing potting soil - how and when? - Hello... it's been a while since last I checked in the forum. Hope everyone is having a good time gardening despite all the craziness going ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
eri54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
So... is this Ernest Markham? - I posted some photos in the Clem flower show thread as well as s/he started blooming. This is his or her second blooming season in my yard b... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
eri54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Multi-Samaritan Jo - Hi all! (long time since last time...) This is her first bloom of this season (photo taken yesterday), and yeah weird things happen now and... Lesen Sie mehr
8 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
eri54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Your true, reliable rebloomers - Hello all, Among what few daylilies in my small yard, Going Bananas is the only reliable rebloomer. They never really stop blooming and mar... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
eri54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thrips? Or other sap-suckers? Or? - Hi everyone, So... some shrunk/curled/deformed leaves -- I don't seem to have found aphids on my bigleaves, so for now I have ruled them out... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
eri54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could you tell me the names of those shrubs? - I like all of them individually and in combination. Beautiful foundation planting. I would love to have the names. I'm especially interested... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
eri54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Green petal problem - Hello all, I noticed some of my clem blooms have got green petals. It's not unusual the season's first flush gets some green on the petals,... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
eri54 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Encore Azalea Autumn Royalty, Autumn Amethyst... mature size? - Hello all, I would like to know how big these two Encores really get. The Encore website says Royalty gets 4-5 feet tall, Amethyst 4 feet t... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...