4 Beiträge
Erick Rawlings hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backerboard installation around tub detail... - I have a question about backerboard installation. I want to have a bullnose extend past the edge of the tub so I need backboard down the ed... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Erick Rawlings hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question about sistering joists - So I have a few of questions about sistering joists (2x8s spanning 12'-0" from foundation to beam): 1) Should I jack up the existing jois... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Erick Rawlings hat eine Diskussion gestartet
non level subfloor issue before ceramic tile - So. I have an issue with my subfloor. It drops about 3/8" over span of 16". Did a little investigating in the crawl space and the joists act... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Erick Rawlings hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shimming studs for tub surround - After placing and having my tub plumbed in, it was easiest just to hold the tub 1/2" off the rear wall due to the spacing of the joists in r... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare