41 Beiträge
erickaespe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Provenza LVP Concorde Oak in Sundance - I'm looking for photos of Sundance installed. Does anyone have photos please? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
erickaespe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painted cabinets - what type/brand and finish of paint to use when painting cabinets.
    Kommentar
erickaespe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gorgeous kitchen. Are the upper cabinets painted a different color? - According to the picture, it looks as though the cabinets are two different colors? Balanced Beige on the lower, and a different color on th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
erickaespe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint color on walls - This room is exquisite! What is the paint color and brand on walls? Thank you!
    Kommentar
erickaespe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lighting - Love the pendant lighting. May I ask where I could find these? Thank you so much.
    Kommentar
erickaespe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lighting - Love the lights in the kitchen! Where would I be able to find those? Thank you.
    4 Kommentare
erickaespe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful!! - Your work is timeless, Michael!! What is the entry wall color and trim?
    1 Kommentar
erickaespe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall color - I love the wall color! Would you kindly tell me the paint brand and color? Thank you!
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
erickaespe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall paint color - Would you be able to tell me the color of paint on the wall? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
erickaespe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
wall paint color - Love the crisp, clean look! Would you kindly share the color of wall paint? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...