14 Beiträge
Erin Cunningham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP ME DECORATE!!! - How the heck do I decorate this space? I don't know why I stuggle with decorating spaces like these but it's so difficult for me. I want a f... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
Erin Cunningham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rope or Industrial Pipe Shelving? - I want to put shelving on either side of my fireplace. Which looks better? And how many shelves and how thick should the boards be?
    20 Kommentare
Erin Cunningham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WWYD - Wall Shelfs or Large Wall Decor?? - I'm nearing the end of my fireplace project! A barnwood mantle will go under the tv. My original thought was to get matching barn wood shelv... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Erin Cunningham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WWYD - Wall Shelfs or Large Wall Decor?? - I'm nearing the end of my fireplace project! A barnwood mantle will go under the tv. My original thought was to get matching barn wood shelv... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Erin Cunningham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WWYD - Wall Shelfs or Large Wall Decor?? - I'm nearing the end of my fireplace project! A barnwood mantle will go under the tv. My original thought was to get matching barn wood shelv... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Erin Cunningham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WWYD - Wall Shelfs or Large Wall Decor?? - I'm nearing the end of my fireplace project! I am planning on placing a barnwood mantle under the tv to hold my Roku and I might put candle ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Erin Cunningham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WWYD - Wall Shelfs or Large Wall Decor?? - I'm nearing the end of my fireplace project! I am planning on placing a barnwood mantle under the tv to hold my Roku and I might put candle ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Erin Cunningham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WWYD - Wall Shelfs or Large Wall Decor?? - I'm nearing the end of my fireplace project! I am planning on placing a barnwood mantle under the tv to hold my Roku and I might put candle ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Erin Cunningham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How should I decorate my living room? - This is facing a fireplace/tv wall.
1 „Gefällt mir“    50 Kommentare
Erin Cunningham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom Reveal - Just finished my bedroom!! What do you think!? I think I want to put a bench at the end of my bed. I also have a chair and a dresser you can... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...