7 Beiträge
erindeward hat eine Diskussion gestartet
rolled zinc or sheets of zinc - I want to cover my bathroom ceiling with zinc and rivets...but am having a terrible time finding anyone in the New York tri state area who s... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
erindeward hat eine Diskussion gestartet
keeping wood from warping - Used as it is, the reclaimed White Pine must be exposed to a great deal of humidity. How do you keep it from warping?
    1 Kommentar
erindeward hat eine Diskussion gestartet
We really want a dutch door for the front door of our early 20th century tiny home. - We have been looking for manufacturers (the custom versions are VERY expensive and we haven't found many other options). We are looking for ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
erindeward hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plexiglass glass or other material - I want to make a bookcase that separates the entryway from the living room and I want to use a phototransfer onto some kind of transparent m... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
erindeward hat eine Diskussion gestartet
who is the manufacturer of the sliders? They are really nice. Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
erindeward hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who is the manufacturer of these sliders?
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
erindeward hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have been searching for outdoor light up address numbers and haven't found anything as nice as this one. Was this made for this site or is... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare