7 Beiträge
Esma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what are these called in the UK? - So I’ve asked an AI bot to design the exterior of the house as the facade needs a facelift. It’s included these blocks on the corners, whic... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Esma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I paint this garden wall or put up a wooden fence - Hi all, we have moved into a new property where after taking down the overgrown plants we have discovered a concrete dividing wall. It seems... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Esma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How high should I hang this picture? - Hi everyone, I would really appreciate some help. I've finally managed to purchase a piece of art that I both love, and managed to get at a... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Esma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How can I finish this bedroom? - We’ve just moved this Ikea daybed and spare furniture to the guest room and have decided to keep the atmosphere calm and serene. I’ve used m... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Esma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen project and (marble effect?) backsplash suggestions please! - Hi all, I’m back for more advice pretty please :D We’re having the kitchen done and have gone for the Winchester blue. It went really we... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
Esma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light or darker blue feature wall in hallway?! - Hi all, would love some advice or ideas on my current project. We have a funny shaped landing area on the first floor that has a small cubb... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Esma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ensuite bathroom with reclaimed wood feature wall? Design help! - Hi everyone, would appreciate some advice and pointers please! We’re currently having a loft conversion with an ensuite bathroom and are soo... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare