11 Beiträge
esmithpa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I do about quarter-sized gaps in my floors? - What do I do about these gaps? See photos-- there are quarter-sized gaps between some floor boards. These floors were installed Fall 2019. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
esmithpa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this stuff coming off my window? - I lowered the top pane of a window (AC occupies the lower portion) and when I closed it, I noticed something hanging. Can someone tell me wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
esmithpa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
too short for my brand new Hunter-Douglas wood blinds - Y'all! My wood blinds were installed yesterday. When I went to raise them them this morning, I discovered that I am too short to raise them ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
esmithpa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help finding replacement faucet - Hello everyone, and thank you for helping me. Can you help me know what Google search terms to use to find a replacement faucet that will fi... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
esmithpa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need to replace a shattered floor tile. How do I find a match? - Hi everyone and thank you for helping me. I have a shattered floor tile that needs replacing. Can you help me figure out what flooring it is... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
esmithpa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need either 20" center towel rod OR adjustable towel rod - We inherited a bathroom with 20" center towel rod-- want to put one identical length much above it for a second towel (hubs is tall). H... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
esmithpa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which Hunter Douglas color MATCHES Benjamin Moore Decorator's White? - Hi, The trim in our new home was just repainted BM Decorator's White (in oil) right before we bought it. We're putting in wood venetian blin... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
esmithpa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
paint color help - Trying to choose an interior paint color for our new home in CA... while living in NYC. The colors seemed much cleaner and less grey there ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
esmithpa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beadboard...wainscoting... how should I finish out this space? - Photos are of the house staged for selling, not my furniture. The beadboard is only in the dining area, but it is open to the living room, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
esmithpa hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor plan generator? - Hi all, I'm looking for some sort of free online floor plan/furniture placement generator as my husband and I struggle with what to move ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...