6 Beiträge
Eva T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Yellow lights! - Hello! Love this room. Would you be able to tell me where the yellow pendant lights are from? Thank you.
    2 Kommentare
Eva T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Industrial meets....? - Calling all interior design gurus! I am coming to you with a request for design help. I purchased the attached coffee table and matching end... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Eva T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Color Dilemma! Your opinon needed! - I LOVE the idea of a grayish blue living room (Deep Silver and Van Courtland Blue by Benjamin Moore are two of my favorites), but all of the... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Eva T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blackout Shades, rollers or curtains?! - I am interested in installing blackout shades in my bedrooms, but am interested in the opinion of them within the design community! Are they... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Eva T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Open Floor Plan: Design Ideas Needed! - Let's try this again...I have attached photos of my newly purchased city townhouse. The house has 4 floors, but I am first tackling the desi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Eva T hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window Treatment Help/Advice Needed! - So excited to post my first Houzz message! I just purchased my first home (yay!) a beautiful townhome in the city. The first floor is an ope... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare