8 Beiträge
uRockme (Z4b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
should I replace our red sectional couch? - Hello everyone, We recently painted our big room ceilings and walls and not certain if the red couch looks okay with our new color scheme. W... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
uRockme (Z4b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Olivia Rose - Shade Area - Hello Everyone, I have a shady area spot in our backyard and was wondering if Olivia Rose will be just fine in my Zone 4b weather. It is l... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
uRockme (Z4b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help ID this fragrant Rose. - Hello All, When we bought this house, we inherited this beautiful rose and has been blooming beautifully. It has a strong fragrance. I hard ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
uRockme (Z4b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of wood paneling is this? Pic attached. - We bought this house last year and we are thinking of painting it but not certain what type of wood panel? Thank you very much!
    8 Kommentare
uRockme (Z4b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I paint this wall? - Hello All, I am not certain what type of wood/ wall (photo attached). Looks like cedar but not really sure. I really want to paint to make ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
uRockme (Z4b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what to do with this wall? - We bought this house that has a pecky cypress wood paneling but the previous owner paint it. We hated the look and would like to restore the... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
uRockme (Z4b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dormer- Should We paint it or match the siding? - I'm not a big fan of the mint green but since money is tight, we cannot afford to change it right now. Should we paint it mint green or matc... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
uRockme (Z4b) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window trim - What trim are those? Vinyl and what product or brand?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar