21 Beiträge
evaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of material was used for the coping? - It looks like it might be limestone. If it is, what type of limestone is it?
    1 Kommentar
evaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What deck material is used here? If it's coral stone, which kind? - I love the color of the hardscape and texture, from what I can see.
    1 Kommentar
evaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the dimensions of the pool, please? - What are the dimensions of the pool? It looks like there is a shelf along the long side of the pool. How much space remains for swimming?
    Kommentar
evaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the dimensions of the pool, please? - What are the dimensions of the pool as well as the spa? Thanks.
    Kommentar
evaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How did you finish the edges of the shower niche? - It is difficult for me to tell. It does not look like you used Schluter trim. Was the exposed edge of the tile polished? Where the vertical ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
evaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
evaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
evaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes this tile? - I'm looking for matte, white, rectified, large-format tile but most of what I've found is not rectified, or if it otherwise meets my criteri... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
evaloo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...