22 Beiträge
Eva Lutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any hanging space ? - Not all laundry can or should be tumble dried
    Kommentar
Eva Lutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Eva Lutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom floor - could you please indicate the tile used on the bathroom floor ? Thank you
    Kommentar
Eva Lutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bonjour, j'adore ces chaises ... - ou puis-je les trouver ? Merci
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Eva Lutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love it all ! - Where can I get the sconces ? Thank you !
    1 Kommentar
Eva Lutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love this vanity ! - Where can I find these pulls please !
    Kommentar
Eva Lutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want to paint porcelain bathroom wall tiles .... - In a house we bought years ago for rental income we need to renovate now on a small budget. Redoing all floors and painting the walls but d... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Eva Lutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is that striped wallpaper ? or painted stripes ? - Love that large horizontal stripe !
    1 Kommentar
Eva Lutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the vanity top and the whole scheme - What is yhe counter material please ? Isit sealed travertine or quartz ?
    2 Kommentare
Eva Lutz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the dbl sink vanity ! - Are cabinets custom made ?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...