7 Beiträge
evbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lovely lake house gets an upgrade - Ok designers ... help me out! What are my options if the wood wainscoting is not allowed to be painted? Ideally I would just paint the enti... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
evbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White on white on white ... - Just moved into a new apartment and my entire kitchen is white!!! But it's not exactly white ... It's an ugly dull creamy white. Yuck! Sky... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
evbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Epic Project ... and I'm stuck ... HELP - Alright Houzzers ... You all helped me immensely with my exterior paint choices and now I need your help on my first floor. When we bought t... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
evbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ugliest house in the world. Officially! - So my husband just bought the ugliest house I have ever seen. Horrific curb appeal. Three styles are used here : midcentury modern, swiss ch... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    64 Kommentare
evbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with colors!! - I need advice - my marriage may depend on it! My husband gutted our kitchen last week and now we are trying to pick flooring and counterto... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
evbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I sell this??? - A fantastic retro GE wall unit stove. Still works ... just not in my new kitchen :) Ideas on where it could find a loving home??
    13 Kommentare
evbrewer hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Space age fire place ... - So my hubby and I just moved into a 50s modern house. Open floor concept and gorgeous windows, but this little friend is driving me nuts. I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    36 Kommentare