27 Beiträge
evdryst hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with my kitchen design, please? - Hi all, I need your ever-valuable help. Thank you in advance. I’m enclosing a floor plan of the entire level of the house, as well as some ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
evdryst hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Caesarstone samples - Hi, I recently ordered Caesarstone samples and they sent me a mockup of the countertop on a 7"x2.5"x1/8" rigid card, and a 18... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
evdryst hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wetroom shower door, soundproofing? - I am creating a tiny wetroom in closet. It will have a toilet, sink and shower. It is so small that it can't have a conventional door; it'll... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
evdryst hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finally done with renovation - I need a year to recover, but it's done!
3 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
evdryst hat eine Diskussion gestartet
IKEA for discerning homeowners - I hate to describe myself as "discerning" because I sound like a pompous ass, but I've been around the block enough times to be ab... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
evdryst hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are Godmorgon "white" bathroom cabs really white? - Or are they off-white? How about the high gloss white? Thanks!
    3 Kommentare
evdryst hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen reveal - Whole house reveal, actually :)
10 „Gefällt mir“    44 Kommentare
evdryst hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please critique both of these kitchen layouts? - I'm attaching images of 2 layouts (peninsula and island) and some screenshots of each (the yellow "blocks" to the left are the sta... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
evdryst hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Reviews on my new Thermador appliances: 30" Single oven POD301J - I had my appliances installed 3 days ago (pics of the "big reveal" to follow at some point :), and thought I'd start posting my th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
evdryst hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thermador Star Sapphire's door won't stay open.. - Hi, my Thermador star sapphire dishwasher's door won't stay open. It's like it's spring loaded and snaps shut as soon as you let go of it. M... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...