4 Beiträge
Peterssen/Keller Architecture hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Did you install the cooktop in front of a window? - I am considering designing my kitchen without any upper cabinets so that I can maximize the amount of windows and natural light. Did you hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Peterssen/Keller Architecture hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Puck light spec - The undercabinet lighting looks really slick. What do you typically spec for flush mounted puck lights?
    Kommentar
Peterssen/Keller Architecture hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sliding glass door hardware - I really like your upper cabinet sliding door set-up, it looks very clean and streamlined. What do you typically spec for inset sliding glas... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Peterssen/Keller Architecture hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How did you store glasses and dishes without upper cabinets? - I love the look of this kitchen with the emphasis being made on the glass windows and ceilings and the absence of upper cabinets that would ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar