8 Beiträge
everythingnice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
everythingnice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this style! What is the space btwn dining table and island? - I wish I could make my old rancher so handsome. I am wondering how much space is btwn the island and dining table to allow for seating and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
everythingnice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Correction to my closet width. - I guess my closet is barely over 4 ft wide and 4 1/2 feet deep. I am thinking of making it longer but I am not sure if it is wide enough for... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
everythingnice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the width of this closet? - We have a 5 ft wide master closet with hangers on both sides. I am thinking of elongating the closet and having hangers on one side and shel... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
everythingnice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the minimum overhang for counter height island seating? I - I have read 15" overhang min for counter height seating with swivel stools with backs but I have seen 12" that seems fine. We are really tig... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
everythingnice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
want to return to standard depth fridge but its so big in narrow kitch - We had a 30 cubic ft fridge and then were advised to go to counter depth. Our aisle is narrow but we miss the storage. Thinking of going bac... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
everythingnice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
everythingnice hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the light from the window hard on the eyes while viewing computer? - We are wondering if it is better to place the desk/computer facing a wall or window. We are concerned west facing window may be too bright ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar