8 Beiträge
evinci1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass door in a transitional style kitchen - Trying to decide what type of glass to choose for one of the wall cabinets in a re-modeled kitchen with a transitional style. Choices are cl... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
evinci1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remodeling my kitchen - Remodeling my kitchen and looking for a designer that can help choose new cabinets, flooring, and backsplash that will fit in with the style... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
evinci1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shades vs wood blinds - I have white cellular shades on the windows in all my upstairs bedrooms except for the guest bedroom; would it look odd to put white wood sh... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
evinci1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which color shutters and garage doors should I choose? - My husband and I are getting new shutters and new garage doors and having difficulty choosing a color for them. Shutters are going to be eit... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
evinci1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Upstairs paint color - Is it redundant to paint 2 of my upstairs bedrooms the same color as the upstairs hall and the wall going down the stairs?
    3 Kommentare
evinci1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
evinci1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Carpet and paint for hallway - I have chosen new carpeting for my hallway and steps ( a camel color), and need to coordinate paint for the walls. The molding that divides ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
evinci1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Choosing collage photo frames to hang in hallways - How do I decide what color wood frame photo collages to buy for my downstairs and upstairs hallways? Black or brown frames? And should I fra... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare