4 Beiträge
ewozobski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much separation is normal? - My husband and I live in a new(ish) consruction home. Construction was completed last March, so were coming up on a year and working on a li... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
ewozobski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mixing contemporary lighting with traditional decor? - In the middle of a new (spec) build and its time to pick lighting. How acceptable (or not) is it to have differing lighting styles in the ho... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
ewozobski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Picking white paint for walls - Husband and I just started a new semi-custom build with a spec builder. They require us to pick all paint selections at the beginning of the... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
ewozobski hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shadow Storm marble vs. white quartz - My husband and I are in the process of designing our semi-custom home. At this point in time we are trying to decide on kitchen countertops,... Jetzt abstimmen
    11 Kommentare    18 Stimmen