17 Beiträge
excanuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Another Sad Painting Disaster.Hope someone can explain what went wrong - During one of our usual spur-of- the-moment decisions to update a room in our home, approximately 15 years ago, my husband and I decided to... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
excanuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Not sure, but this knob might be just what I'm lookingfor. - 1. What is the embellishment top of the knob made of? 2. Do you also have a compatible bin pull? 3. Where re these items made? 4. Can I get... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
excanuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Total cost of this product? - This Stalwart cart is listed in 2 different places on Houzz — at 2 different prices. Assuming this "double discounted" price is correct, wha... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
excanuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question about working with rattan and similar products - My bathroom renovation is basically finished except for the final touches. And wouldn't you know it: . . . .what should be the easiest step ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
excanuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
S.O.S! Tough decision re: bathroom fixtures - What would life be like without a few impulsive decisions now and then? Generally, I try to avoid major mistakes by making thoughtful decisi... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
excanuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of lamp shade will work best for my lamp? - I was hoping to avoid including a photo, because its made of shiny brass, which usually is hard to capture in photos due to the reflection ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
excanuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
For once, not exactly a design dilemma - Something I just had to share!! Strange how it came about, but I was at Step #8 in the current column on "How to Say GoodBye to Sentiment... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
excanuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help finding a faucet for my kitchen sink - IT'S A NEW DAY . . . SO WHAT ELSE BUT A NEW DISASTER!! . . . during the July 4th weekend. This time it's the stream/spray single lever ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
excanuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
UPDATE on projects for which I've received help from HOUZZ in 2013-14 - Although I'm currently trying to wind up an upstairs bedroom/dressing area/ and shower renovation, I don't think I'd be here if it weren't f... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
excanuck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help deciding on a carpet - What started out as a couple of small upgrades to the family and dining room in my home has crept upstairs to the shower and dressing areas,... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...