6 Beiträge
Fa Knapps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dilema building a pool - I want to have a salt water pool, but all the contractors I met (5 of them) do not recommend. Since the pool will be next to my outdoor kitc... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Fa Knapps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where to buy Loba 2k invisible protect water based - I want to try the loba 2k invisible protect water based. Where can I find it?
    2 Kommentare
Fa Knapps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    30 Kommentare
Fa Knapps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
anyone using boothbay gray? - Anyone using boothbay gray? I was looking for a soft blue-gray paint. Boothbay gray looks green-gray in my place. I think I’ll go with Mt. R... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Fa Knapps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tecno Brick Artic White - Anyone using tecno brick artic white? I bought that brick because it looks very white in pictures, but starting now in my house, it doesn’t ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Fa Knapps hat eine Diskussion gestartet
electrical floor outlet in study room - Did you place electrical floor outlet in the study room? If so, do you like it or no need to add one? Thanks
    27 Kommentare