42 Beiträge
faddu1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
FINALLY! Help me accessorize Room! - Finally after months of trying to redo my family room, I am happy to say that I now have a TV, console, and sofa. The shape of this room mad... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
faddu1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone ever ordered from Structube? - I randomly came across Structube's website. I live in the US and am amazed at their prices and what they have to offer. Has anyone ever orde... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
faddu1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kid friendly durable sofa - I'm redoing my family room and looking for a good quality sofa that's not too expensive. I don't want anything where the cushions need to be... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
faddu1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where are the chairs from? - I am looking for those colors Chairs!
    Kommentar
faddu1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Updated living room - I've been working on this room for a while. Here are some pics to update what I've done. My theme is world travel. I feel like it's still em... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
faddu1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me put my dining area together - I had these benches built to make a banquette. My kitchen cabinets are a dark brown, so I got this dining table from Pier I. I will probably... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
faddu1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
App for room design - What app do you all use for designing a room?? I'm looking for something where I can put diff pieces of furniture in my actual room. By taki... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
faddu1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Canvas or Framed gallery wall? - Trying to make a gallery wall in my living room. What looks nicer, using canvas or matted frames?
    1 Kommentar
faddu1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric for kitchen benches - I need an easy to clean fabric for my kitchen benches. The one I have now is an outdoor fabric but as you can see, is not stain resistant en... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
faddu1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorating Living Room - Hi all. My room is still empty, but I have some ideas now. I have attached a pic of the room and a floor plan. It's the room called living/f... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...