11 Beiträge
forrie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Heating (floor) vents and curtains dilemma - Hello everyone. I have what is perhaps a common dilemma with regards to the positioning of floor air vents and my window curtains. I hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
forrie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vertical Blinds with Curtain, over sliding glass doors - I have a sliding glass door that I need to apply a window treatment to. The configuration is not standard, in that there is a soffit to t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
forrie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice: Ceiling Mounted Curtain Tracks (and curtains) - What is the best brand of ceiling mount curtain track to buy? Measuring considerations? And most of all, where can I buy those really heav... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
forrie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP! Pekid Petunias - I live in Derry, NH, which I believe is zone 5. Each year, I get lovely petunias that grow massively, but by July, they start dying and/or... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
forrie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Petunias and pests - I live in New Hampshire where I've had good luck with petunias, for the most part. The primary issue being the pernicious moth/caterpillars ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
forrie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Service mode for Samsung wf448aaw - Does anyone here have information about how to access the hidden maintenance and programming modes of the Samsung wf448aaw steam washer? I w... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
forrie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtains above an inward patio door (blockout) - I want to hang some blockout/thermal curtains above the patio windowed door, off my bedroom, which happens to open inward -- this is primari... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
forrie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mounting shades on steel doors (hardware)? - I want to mount a faux-wood shade (Home Depot) on my metal doors. They are the type that have some insulation inside. Typically shades come ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
forrie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP! Rose attack: Perforated leaves, beatles, etc. - My rose bushes are being eaten by some microbe that is perforating the leaves, making it look like someone poked holes all over. The plant i... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
forrie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment for door with large portal? HELP - I have a door off the master bedroom to the patio. The door has a large window in it (required by the condo assoc). It opens inward. I'm not... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...