5 Beiträge
farah25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Aqua or blue kitchen - I am torn between these two colours for kitchens; One is the aqua blue from Nobilia (touch 337) and the other Blue similar to picture (man... Jetzt abstimmen
    12 Kommentare    53 Stimmen
farah25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lost with the kitchen cabinets distribution - I have so many questions such as To have an island or no island To have cabinets above the stove or not To use the wall that is perpendec... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
farah25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My room needs a life - I started refurbishing my room. I have two large windows and s small space. No more left for paintings. What shall I do to add life. I was t... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
farah25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My room needs a life - I started refurbishing my room. I have two large windows and s small space. No more left for paintings. What shall I do to add life. I was t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
farah25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My room needs a life - I started refurbishing my room. I have two large windows and s small space. No more left for paintings. What shall I do to add life. I was t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar