10 Beiträge
fbccs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
View of Chair from Behind - Is it possible to get a picture of the chair from behind ? I cannot find one anywhere online and need to see what it will look like up agai... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
fbccs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would love to see the back of the chair - HI, I would love to get a pic of this chair from the back as it would be up against an island in the center of my kitchen... however, I ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
fbccs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color of the Rug - Hi, I purchased one of these rugs online and it was very yellow with splashes of silver...Is this white & silver ? It looks it but ju... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
fbccs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
fbccs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
fbccs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Chairs - WHere are the chairs from ? Thanks.
    3 Kommentare
fbccs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DIning Area - Hi, I love love love this kitchen. What type of dining table/chairs does it have ? Thanks.
    Kommentar
fbccs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Area - Love this kitchen - gorgeous. I am curious as to what the dining area looks like and what kind of table is paired with this island ? Thank... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
fbccs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen table/Dining area ? - This is one of my all time favorite kitchens - love it! I am just curious as to what the Dining Area looks like ? What kind of table (dark... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
fbccs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love love love this kitchen!! - I am hoping you can tell me - is the Calcutta Gold Countertop polished or honed ? Thanks!!
    1 Kommentar