9 Beiträge
Palm C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Functioning kitchen - Help - I’m a bit stuck if we should put the dishwasher in the scullery or leave it out in the main kitchen. Also where should I put my pantry items... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Palm C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mid century roof line advice - Hi all I know it’s probably personal preference. But when adding an extension on to the back of an old 1960 mid century modern home would yo... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Palm C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
final renovations drawing below, welcome feedback - Hi all I’ve been jumping on here thinking through our renovation and addition. And have received so much valuable feedback. We finally got ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Palm C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Major Renovation/Extension Floor plan Feedback and Finalisation - t We are about to pull the trigger on this floor plan to get it formally drawn up for council approval. It’s a huge change to the existing h... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Palm C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen front or back - We literally just renovated our kitchen ourselves but now we are tossing up with the idea of moving it to the back of the house. Currrently ... Jetzt abstimmen
    8 Kommentare    3 Stimmen
Palm C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen splash back tile - Hi all What kitchen tile colour / style would you do ? For a Palm Springs / coastal vibe house. I’m really stumped. I looked at these colour... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Palm C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help - backyard design ideas - Hi all Any suggestion on what to do with this dead space in our backyard It’s all different levels, ugly hot water system and air con Thinki... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Palm C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
house renovation designs - Hello Brain trusts Does anyone have a recommendation of Mac software/app that can help provide some 3d views of possible house renovations. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Palm C hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need sheer curtain advice HELP - Trying to decide if sheer white s fold curtains will look strange on these windows. Can’t really put them on the top window due to angle Wou... Jetzt abstimmen
    7 Kommentare    9 Stimmen