6 Beiträge
feeblo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Loved the pillows where can they bed bought? - Where can those pillows be bought? Someone referred to them as blue, but I think they are beige with green trim and the others are taupe.
    2 Kommentare
feeblo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with colors in my Great room, dining, and kitchen which is one large, open room - I need punch in my Great Room, fireplace change?, backsplash in kitchen, color change, ideas for coffee tables, lamps, end tables and a rug ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
feeblo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How doI find my post? - I posted a picture of my living room stating I had a design dilemma and wanted to add another picture, but I can't find the original post!
    1 Kommentar
feeblo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with colors in my Great Room and changing my fireplace - The colors are bland in the Great Room. My kitchen is open at the opposite end. I need to bring in color and detail in the fireplace and a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare