12 Beiträge
feitj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quicker ETA - I need these in 3 to 4 weeks for a coffee shop I'm opening in Champaign, Illinois. Is that possible?
    1 Kommentar
feitj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I purchase this cabinet? - Can you please tell me how much the cabinet is and where can I get it?!? Thanks Julie
    Kommentar
feitj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I purchase this cabinet? - Can you please tell me how much the cabinet is and where can I get it?!? Thanks Julie
    Kommentar
feitj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
feitj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
feitj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ring pulls? - I am searching everywhere for this size ring pulls! Can you please tell me where they are from and the diameter size?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
feitj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chairs?!? - Where are the chairs from? Thank you!
    Kommentar
feitj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets are gorgeous! - I love the vein looking cabinets! Can you please tell me the company and color name thank you!!!
    2 Kommentare
feitj hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color and process thanks!! - I love the upper wall color and feel! I think it would be great for a kitchen with kiddos. What colors did you use and how did you create th... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...