9 Beiträge
fel76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dark sofa and chair for small, "brightened" living room - Hi, I'm in the process of trying to brighten my living room. I replaced all the window coverings with white sheer blinds, repainted the wall... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
fel76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Matching window treatments - Hi, I recently changed all of my wood blinds to sheer white blinds for all three of my living room windows. I also have a side door with a h... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
fel76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to remodel shower without re-doing the whole bathroom? - My shower (corner shower with base) has a leak and I would like to replace the whole thing. How do you remodel just the shower when the whol... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
fel76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mount tv on wall off center - I'd like to get a bigger tv and mount it on the wall. Currently, my configuration only supports a corner tv stand. Would it be odd to mount ... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
fel76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Art over mantle - I have a fire place that has two symmetrical windows on each side. Should I hang my artwork at the same level as the windows? Or should it b... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
fel76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
rule for art in bathroom - One wall in my bathroom has a towel rack. This is the same wall that the door opens into. So when hanging art on this wall, do I center it o... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
fel76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entrance to backyard help - I have 2 windows that look directly into my backyard. There is a door on the side of the house that leads out to the backyard. We would like... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
fel76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color for bathroom - I have a light tan tile and floor all around the bathroom. The accent tiles have some gray in it. Do you think I could get away with a gray ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
fel76 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lamp next to TV - I need to replace my lamp that is next to a corner tv stand. What kind of lamp would work?
    12 Kommentare