12 Beiträge
felixgrantham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
felixgrantham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
felixgrantham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash maintenance - How do you change bulbs behind the backsplash?
    Kommentar
felixgrantham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden question - bulbs - The Garden Forum is blocked from my work. In the fall, I bought a large bag of tulip bulbs, but I never got them in the ground. can I plant... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
felixgrantham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint dilemma - OK, I am biting the bullet & having my guest rooms repainted. I know that I want to do one w/ Navy walls, & White trim/shutters/doo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
felixgrantham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DOGGY Dilemma - OK - this is not so much a design dilemma, but I've seen so much good advice in this space, I must ask..... We have a light haired Labrad... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
felixgrantham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Angered by all the old posts showing up - Is anyone else as furious as I am at the Houzz changes that make all the old posts show up in the middle of the new ones. Two thumbs down... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
felixgrantham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone used plyboo? any advice? - I would like to install bamboo veneer wainscoting in my powder room. Has anyone used this product? Did you have any problems with expans... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
felixgrantham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is anyone else hating the way old related posts are now showing up?? - I am hating that the old posts are now showing up in Featured Discussions, instead of the newest posts to Design Dilemma. Very annoying!
    2 Kommentare
felixgrantham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice on Cement/Stone toppers for stone wall - hi, I have a broken down stone wall (pinkish Arkansas Ledge Stone) - it's about 18 inches tall and I need to find "wall caps" to cover up t... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...