31 Beiträge
fenius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with seedling id - Hello guys, so this came as a seed in a cattleya pot I just transplanted and I'm debating whether to keep it. I think it had some tiny pink ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
fenius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hello!! need help with tree id! - Hello guys, I need your help with a few seedlings that came up and I don't know whether to keep them. I had got these seeds as margaritaria ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
fenius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with tree id - Hello guys, I need your help with a few seedlings that came up and I don't know whether to keep them. I had got these seeds as margaritaria ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
fenius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Orchid show in Italy - Hey guys! I just came back from a short italian escape where I also got to visit an orchid show in a small village near Rome! Needless to sa... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
fenius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is my favourite hawaiian seller gone for good? - Hey guys, I'm just dropping in from the fragrant forum to repost this question because it belongs here I guess; have you ever bought anythin... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
fenius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is my favourite hawaiian seller gone for good? - Hey guys, have you ever bought anything from hibotanical on ebay? (or I think Dennis?) Where has he disappeared to in the last months?
    Kommentar
fenius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best scented ceanothus variety?? - Hey guys, Any input is much appreciated. I never considered it till now because I always read conflicting opinions about its scent, but I sa... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
fenius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blooming in July!! we fell behind! - Hey guys! I couldn't wait to share this, after 10 years of hunting and failures I finally saw my gardenia brighamii bloom last night (I have... Lesen Sie mehr
    41 Kommentare
fenius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pink flower id please!! - Hey guys! Can you please help me id this pink speckled plant plant? I found it while searching for Fantin Latour rose photos and spent a lot... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
fenius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blooming in February!! - uff I can't delete it! This post was edited by fenius on Tue, Feb 11, 14 at 3:14
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...