11 Beiträge
Tiffany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Paint Colour - May I enquire what is the choice of paint for the walls? It is a lovely colour and well suited.
    1 Kommentar
Tiffany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Tiffany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Tiffany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant lists & Cutting Room for flowers
    Kommentar
Tiffany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the Salvia? - Which variety of salvia is used in this garden? It is lovely!
    3 Kommentare
Tiffany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Tiffany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Green Chair - The colour you have painted the chair in this picture is lovely. Please would you tell me the name of the paint colour. Thank you
    Kommentar
Tiffany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is the Lamp from? - I love the champagne table lamp in the left corner. Do you know where it can be found?
    Kommentar
Tiffany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nice find - C'est mingon!
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Tiffany hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nice - I like the colour on the walls and the rug. V. chic
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...