27 Beiträge
Tuija hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want Ae-Ae - I want Ae-Ae banana. I live in Finland. Where could I get one? Could you help me?
    3 Kommentare
Tuija hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Jasmine ID? - Can you tell me what is this Jasmine, please? The tag is giving me nothing information. Just Jasmine.
    2 Kommentare
Tuija hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chambeyronia macrocarpa is sprouted - Hi! Chambeyronia macrocarpa from seed to this in 20 days. I have 6 more seeds like those two. 4 seeds is still waiting to sprout. I will br... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
Tuija hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID this palm, please - My friend need to know what palm is this. Can you tell me, please?
    6 Kommentare
Tuija hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Heliconia ID, please! - Hi. My friend is looking for the correct name of Heliconia. Can you help?
    2 Kommentare
Tuija hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lost mi pygmy date palm. - Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. albedinis Terrible. There is nothing left to do. My palm is dead by now. Now i want P.canariensis...the healhty on... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Tuija hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chamaedorea seifrizii 100% success - I have Chamaedorea seifrizii seeds, 15 of them. They are all sprouted in just 28 days. I am really happy because I have done a good job. Thi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Tuija hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repot Calamondin - My Calamondin has survived for the first winter indoor and started to grow. It needed a larger pot, because the previous pot became too smal... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Tuija hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adonidia merrillii seed is sprout! - The first Adonidia merrillii seed is sprout! The time it took exactly 2 weeks. There's a bag and there can be others, but I will not touch t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Tuija hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ID this plant, please. - This is not my plant but my friend wants to know the name of the plant.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...