73 Beiträge
firstmmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
OMG, I Finally have progress--cabinets! - After watching everyone's progress and waiting and waiting for something to show...I finally have my cabinets in. Island (Imagine my marble... Lesen Sie mehr
    83 Kommentare
firstmmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recipe Blogs or Websites..tell us what you follow - Just curious if you follow any blogs of cooks or if you have certain websites that you like? Would love to hear what our GW cooks are lookin... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
firstmmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anyone with Lefroy Brooks products? - I am tempted to buy a kitchen faucet from this maker that is 50% off. Anyone have any experience with this brand? The faucet that they have ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
firstmmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Have you ever seen a marble rangehood? - I am looking at the option to wrap my 48" range hood in slabs of marble. However, the slab would be 4feet x 11feet tall. That's a lot o... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    86 Kommentare
firstmmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Marble Lovers Out There...more eye candy - You can swoon over marble and more marble at this site...must admit that I really enjoy having a new reason to peruse this place now that we... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
firstmmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you like "quiet" marble? - Have finally decided after two home remodels and much research, that I will definitely have marble for my kitchen counters. My DH and I have... Lesen Sie mehr
    71 Kommentare
firstmmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How many kitchen remodels have you done? - I noticed that there are a number of "repeat offenders" LOL of kitchen remodelers on this forum. I just saw Hobokenkitchen's revea... Lesen Sie mehr
    34 Kommentare
firstmmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Slabs...for the TKO - I think one might consider this counter porn for the TKO. Had a "look-see" at DaVinci Marble today just to see what's out there at... Lesen Sie mehr
    60 Kommentare
firstmmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
For those of you who entertain lots...refrigerator question - What size is your refrigerator? I used to have a SXS that bothered me because I could barely put a large plate in the refridge without taki... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
firstmmo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...